Richard K. Slinkman, Esq.
The law firm of Slinkman and Slinkman originated in 1970 with Ken Slinkman opening F. Kendall Slinkman, P.A. In 1995, Richard K. Slinkman joined the firm and in 1998 Slinkman and Slinkman, P.A. was opened.
- Civil Trial Practice
- Personal Injury Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Commercial Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- 1995, Florida
- 1996, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- 2008, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- 1997, U.S Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- Nova Southeastern University, J.D., Cum Laude
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America; Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers (EAGLE Member)
- Palm Beach County Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Directors, 1999-2000; Secretary, 2001; President-Elect, 2002; President, 2003)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Gainesville, Florida, October 9, 1970